Wednesday, January 2, 2008

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

I am so excited about my New Year's resolutions: first on the list is to continue my weight loss. In the past 3 months I have lost 12 lbs and am now excited to work on the other 15....now the holidays is over!! Second I want to work on our debt....when I retire I want us debt free. I have no desire to be a Walmart greeter or a food demo lady at Cosco as some of my friends are doing as they retire. I want to be free as a bird to do the things I have planned to do. Third....finish projects I have started for hummm years ago. 2 of those projects are almost done. I want us to finally finish the bathrooms....downstairs at least! I want to visit my sister this summer, a visit long over due. And a trip to Oregon Coast with all my children and family....rent a house and have lots of fun!! I have others in my mind and it is great to have a new beginning to look forward to. Happy New Year to all and good luck with your resolutions.
draft
5:

2 comments:

jason said...

That all sounds like good resolutions to me! Oregon Coast, yeah baby!!

shauna said...

Heh, mom. No fair. Did you delete the old blog? I can't see any of your old posts.

Congrats on your resolutions. I love the Oregon coast idea. Is there a year on that one or were we planning for 2008?

(By the way, did Andrew pop the question or what????)