Sunday, January 6, 2008

A NEW YEAR WITH NEW REALIZATIONS

A New Year has got me thinking... now the holidays are gone, and all my children have gone back home except my youngest who was fortunate to go to Hawaii for a week with friends. And I have had a long week to think as my husband and I are home alone, just how lonely that can be. He has been so busy watching the Football games and Basketball games I don't think he even thinks or listens to the DEAD SILENCE in our home. Yes, it is mighty quiet around here. Then when we got the news that our youngest son has gotten engaged while he was gone....I further realized how quiet it will truly be around here. In ways I love it but mostly I hate it. It is bitter sweet.....sour, sweet? I can get lots of things done I haven't done in a long time but you know one thing is for sure! I will love it when the kids come home once in awhile to bring the house with LOTS of noise! Yes when I was younger with 6 children driving me crazy from time to time and was told they will be leaving soon....they were right, they left much to soon!! Rhonda

1 comment:

jen said...

Don't worry mom, Adam and I will move back to Clarkston, we'll have lots of kids so you can watch them for us and your house will be noisy again. love ya,jen