Tuesday, April 8, 2008

When will it End?????

This has just got to stop....the cold weather that is!!! I am still wearing winter cloths and my car has to be defrosted every morning still. I have gotten an awful cough and cold from it and I stayed home 3 days from work for the first time in 11 years. It sucks!! I just now tried to dig up some weeds but the ground is still frozen.

We are going to have our annual Dogwood Festival in 3 weeks but at this rate we won't have any Dogwood trees in bloom. The trees are still very bear, a few are taking chances to bloom. It is still snowing in Spokane and surrounding areas.

There is only one good thing about this weather, I don't have to yard work yet. I can read good books, sew (I am in the process of making 3 bride maids dresses for my son's wedding) and scrapbook. But I do hope the SUN will come on very soon!!!



No comments: