Tuesday, April 8, 2008

UPDATES IN THE LIFE OF THE BARNES



For those who want to know....our twins are now almost 6 months old and doing great! They are in the 11-12 pound range and lovely.



Our parking garage at work is almost done. They are working on the finishing touches and should be finished in June....we have an awesome fittness center on the very top of the building. I will take pictures of it!



Had a great spring break with my grandchildren from Idaho falls...here they are :


It was a very cold week most of the time but we found things to do!!

Have had 2 promotions: my daughter Jen is now manager of the a Store pharmacy and my son is a General Foreman in his place of work. I am so excited with the strides my children are making.

We had a great scrapbooking weekend in Boise about 2 and a half weeks ago that was the best ever!! (Each one is just the greatest!) We may not of gotten much done but we sure laughted a lot and had fun. Next one is in June Asotin, Wash. area and it is going to be awesome. We know how to have a terrifie time. Grandma has it all in the bag!!

No comments: