Wednesday, May 28, 2008

THE REST OF THE STORY........

Our wedding dinner was a disaster but to my amazement everyone left happy. Even the bride and groom and her parents! My husband talked with the management who tried to justify what happened and my husband promptly said, "I don't care what happened to your staff. If you couldn't accommodate us we would of gone somewhere else. Of the whole party only one person or two people got their food correct and the rest was a disaster (after he explained every ones order of serve and the mess that followed)." The management took off half the bill and we gave the waitress the full tip because she tried hard, run ragged and was forever apologizing at the mess. If it was me I would of had a melt down in the kitchen and never come out again.

We lived through it all and will have a huge barbecue this weekend for 30 before the reception. We will serve steak, hamburgers, chicken and hot dogs in record time. The food will also be available at the same time without waiting! It will be a meal to remember!!!

No comments: